IT Audit Service
Cybercrimes and security threats are not new to businesses. There have been numerous cases of various forms of fraud and other accounting irregularities that have caused harm and damages to companies.
Our Firm cares for the security of our clients’ company systems. To ensure the safety of their business operations, we offer the IT Audit service that will provide an independent and objective review of IT infrastructure, control configuration, and regulatory compliance through in-depth testing and professional analysis.
Our qualified IT Auditor, internal auditors, and external auditors conduct the audit using the risk-based audit approach. They plan, collect evidence, evaluate the evidence, and communicate the audit results meticulously and professionally.
We believe that IT Audit service is essential for a company to determine whether information systems and related resources are adequately protected, maintain data and systems’ confidentiality, integrity and availability, provide relevant and reliable information, achieve organizational goals effectively, consume resources efficiently and have in placed internal controls that provide reasonable assurance that operational and control objectives are being met.
Our IT Audit Service includes:
- Financial Audit with IT Integration
- IT General Controls Audit/ IT Processes and Controls Audit
- Application Systems Review
- IT Risk and Control Assessment
- Compliance Gap Analysis Service/Compliance Audit
- Contractual Compliance Review
- Segregation of Duties (SOD) Audit
- Security Audit
- Pre-/Post-implementation Reviews
- Data Analytics
- IT Project Reviews
- Internal IT Audit
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
- Data Migration
- Agreed Upon Procedures