RYAN A. SABUG
Senior Partner, Ortigas Branch
With 15 years of professional experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ryan has had solid expertise in planning and managing internal and external audits, where he is responsible for all phases of the audit, including substantive and control testing, reporting, and the provision of consulting services.
Ryan is the Senior Audit Partner of Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs Ortigas Branch since 2013. He was also assigned to be the In Charge Partner of Santiago Branch in Isabela. His responsibility is mainly overseeing and operating the two branches. The Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs Ortigas Branch caters its services to airlines, car dealers, manufacturing, banks, and other financial institutions.
Prior to his current position, Ryan worked in the firm’s Head Office in Makati, holding a position of Audit Manager for a year. He had the opportunity to attend some international and local conferences during his employment in the firm. After that, he was offered the position of Audit and Assurance Partner for the Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs Ortigas Branch, which now raised to Senior Audit Partner.
Ryan had past work experiences before becoming a part of Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs. He started his career as an External Auditor in R.S. Bernardo & Associates, a correspondent firm of Panell Kerr Foster (PKF International). From then on, he got promoted from an Audit Staff I to a Senior Auditor. In his almost eight years of experience in the firm, he had also handled the internal audit, taxation, and corporate services engagements.
Despite Ryan’s successful yet demanding career, he still finds time to do her hobbies in sports, which are basketball, bowling, and chess.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of the East (UE) Manila
- Earned Units, Master in Business Administration for Middle Managers, Ateneo Graduate School
- Member, Philippines Institute of certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
- Member, Philippine Interpretation Committee, Accounting Standards Council of the Philippines
- Rotary Club of Makati North