CRISTINA D. ESTORQUE
Partner, Iloilo Branch
With over 20 years of professional experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Tina has solid expertise in tax representation, internal
audit, consultancy and business set up.
Tina is the Partner of Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs IloIlo Branch. She is in charge of the over-all operation of the branch from business development to professional upscaling of the whole organization with expertise on construction, education, hotel, retail, real estate, and BPO industries.
Tina has a long list of work experiences from the academe to Accounting Outsourcing business before joining Alas Oplas. With various executive positions she handled from an educational Institution in Panay Island, she was also an active practitioner through her own accounting firm in the region for several years. To keep her updated with relevant professional standards and help her fellow practitioners, she also headed the Association of Certified Public Accountant – Panay for one term.
Despite Tina’s successful yet demanding career, she still finds time to do her hobby, which is more on fitness and wellness. She also writes in local newspapers and her personal blog about wealth-equality, taxation and business ideas, while overseeing Book Latte, the café, art and library space she had created in Megaworld, Iloilo Business Park.
- Doctor of Philosophy Major in Management, International Academy of Management and Economics (2008 – 2011)
- Master of Business Administration, International Academy of Management and Economics (1999 – 2001)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of the Philippines Visayas (1993 – 2001)
- Director, Philippines Institute of certified Public Accountants (PICPA) IloIlo (2019-2020)
- Charter President, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPACCC) Panay (2016 – Present)
- Charter President, Junior Chamber International – Philippines Metro Iloilo Dinagyang Chapter (2004 – Present)