CLARITA M. TORRES
Partner, Las Piñas Branch
With 37 years of professional experience as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Claire has had solid expertise in accounting, auditing, bookkeeping, business set up, and marketing earned from several largescale and private business institutions.
Claire is the Partner of Alas Oplas & Co., CPAs Las Piñas Branch. As over all in charge of the branch, Claire is responsible of the branch’s business practices, client management and day-to-day operations.
Prior to joining Alas Oplas, she was managing her own business consultancy and accounting firm in the south. Her long exposure in business set up and consultancy brought her to several national conferences and seminars. She also held top position in an organization of business operators in industrial estate in Cavite as well as in Charismatic group where she remains active up to this date.
Despite Claire’s successful yet demanding career, she still finds time to do her hobby of reading.
- With Honors, Secretarial Course, Manuel L. Quezon University (1976 – 1978)
- Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Accounting, Manuel L. Quezon University (1980 – 1982)
- Member, Philippines Institute of certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice (ACPAPP)
- Former Head, Mary Immaculate Parish Charismatic Community
- Core Member, Mary Immaculate Parish Charismatic Community
- President, First Cavite Industrial Estate (FCIE)